High Hopes is dedicated to offering our services to all those who
qualify, regardless of their financial circumstances. We provide financial help
through a scholarship program, and our participants may apply for
assistance through our Scholarship Committee. You can help us keep this
fund available by designating your gift toward scholarships. Contributions
in any amount are appreciated.
The program fees collected only cover approximately 30% of our costs, and donations enable us to subsidize the remaining 70%. With our commitment to accepting participants into our programs based on therapeutic need, regardless of financial means, we offer further scholarship assistance to those unable to pay the established fees. Forty-four percent of our participants received direct scholarship assistance toward their program fees.
If you would like more specific
information about our tuition fees so you may underwrite a semester or year of lessons, please contact Sara Qua, Director of Development, at 860-434-1974, Ext. 122, or email@example.com